Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (EASY TO ONLINE INDIA)
Your access to and use of Easytoonline.in website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
This website is operated by Easytoonline.in throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Easytoonline.in. Easytoonline.in offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Easytoonline.in will carry out work only where written purchases order is provided by mail.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Easy to Online cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it, The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Easytoonline.in until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Easytoonline.in remain the copyright of Easytoonline.in and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Easytoonline.in
Easytoonline.in cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Easytoonline.in and where no charge is made by Easytoonline.in for such additions, Easytoonline.in accepts no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according to the amount for any correction to these or further additions.
Easytoonline.in will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Easytoonline.in will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
DATABASE, APPLICATION AND E-COMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
Easytoonline.in cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Easytoonline.in the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Easytoonline.in before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Easytoonline.in will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
- Whilst Easytoonline.in offers to host of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Easytoonline.in cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
- in reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, Easytoonline.in can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
- All copyright trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Easytoonline.in or otherwise used by Easytoonline.in as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Easytoonline.in will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- it makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
- A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Easytoonline.in on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- It is the Easytoonline.in policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Easytoonline.in or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Easytoonline. If accounts are not settled or Easytoonline.in has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
ONLINE STORE TERMS (Product Sale)
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (If Applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Refund and Returns Policy.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
RESERVE THE RIGHT EASY TO ONLINE – CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Easytoonline.in Reserves the Right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. Easytoonline.in shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Easytoonline.in fully reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions policy and other policies at any time, without any prior notice
Polices Updates System Policy
In Indian (Web) law all Easytoonline.in, customers and users don’t have any legal right to conduct any blame or legal case file with our previews Terms and Conditions or Easytoonline.in another policy’s after new updates. All Existing and New customers and users agree with our time to time updating policies. If you don’t agree with our police’s updates system policy, you don’t have to permission use our website (Easytoonline.in) also products and services.
If there are any questions regarding this “Terms and Conditions”, you may contact us using the information below.
Phone No: +91 93654-94599
Website URL: https://easytoonlineindia.com/contact-us/